Qwindo is a product of G&T Holdings and has produced this privacy statement to demonstrate how important your privacy is to us. The following notes explain how we handle personal information within the context of the website.
All data collected by Qwindo will be kept strictly confidential and will not be lent, leased, sold, or made public in any form. The information provided to Qwindo will be handled with the utmost care.
The purpose of registering personal information by Qwindo, is to be able to provide tailored editorial and commercial information to our visitors.
Our website contains links to other websites and websites of (business) partners that do not belong to Qwindo. We cannot be held responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these websites.
In exceptional cases Qwindo shares information with carefully selected partners to help meet your requirements more closely. You will be informed at all times.
We call information about your online behavior: location data, details about activities on the website, IP address, internet browser, device used, etc.
Qwindo may utilize different kinds of cookies:
- First-party cookies. Cookies sent to your browser from our website.
- Third-party cookies. Cookies sent to your browser from a domain or a page managed by another entity. Consequently, the data processed from those cookies is also managed.
- Session cookies. Cookies uniquely used during a visit to our website, i.e. data processed is ephemeral and will expire after a short amount of time.
- Permanent cookies. Cookies drawn to process data for a longer period of time. They persist after the duration of the web navigation, after closing the browser and shutting off the computer. Permanent cookies process data persistently for a longer period of time.
- Analytical cookies. Cookies used solely for statistics. They allow us to analyze the number of visits, frequency, device(s) used, size of screen etc. Thanks to the use of analytical cookies, we can create customized content for you and improve our services and products.
The types of Cookies we use:
|Google Advertising/Retargeting||session||1 year||Using a Google, we may retarget you in the form of a paid advertisement within the Google Partner network. So for example if you have visited our website, we may use a paid advert to advertise Qwindo to you further within the Google Framework or via Social Media Platform. This is not out of the ordinary and is aimed at providing a convenience for you to be able to return back to our website. Your personal data is not recorded and we cannot identify you personally (anonymous).|
|Google Analytics||persistent||1 year||To understand how people use our site and to discover areas on our site with issues. We use Google Analytics. This is standard for most websites as they use some sort analytics program like this. The data we collects helps us see things like how many people visit our site, which country they are from, how many pages they visited, retargeting you via an Google advert or social media platform, how fast our site loaded and so on. All data collected is completely anonymous, it does not identify you as an individual in anyway.|
|Mo Engage Notifications||Third party||1 Year||This is a very simple cookie that allows us to be able to prompt you on whether you would like to receive news notifications for qwindo updates. No personal data is stored and this can easily be disabled within your own computers settings. For more information please visit https://www.moengage.com/|
You can opt-out of all cookies by clicking: Delete Cookies
Under the new European General Data Protection Regulation, also known as the GDPR (EU) 2016/679, you have the right to view, limit, delete, and/or correct the personal data processed by Qwindo. Please note that Qwindo can only grant these rights provided the data is processed is not based on a legal obligation. If you wish to enforce any of these rights, please use the contact form. The Qwindo team will take action as soon as possible, but at least within four weeks. For security reasons and to establish the legitimacy or your request or complaint, we may ask for proof of identity. Please note your rights under the GDPR as stated below:
- The right to access personal data
- The right to correct/rectify personal data
- The right to ask for removal of personal data
- The right to limit the use of your personal data
- The right to forward a complaint (see below)
If you think the service or answer received from Qwindo are not satisfactory, you can forward a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority (DPA).
If you have any questions regarding this privacy statement or our website, please contact us.